What are standard delivery requirements? How do you successfully attend a dubbing session and not lose your job and client?
- How should you conduct yourself during the stressful mission critical moment of attending dubbing mixes, so all the right movie music magic happens and you don't get thrown out or fired?
- What are the best formats for exporting to dubbing stages?
- What are the standard delivery requirements?
- How do you successfully attend a dubbing session and not lose your job?
- What can you do to ensure you keep your clients for life?
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
Organizing Files, Bouncing Stems, Naming Standards, Planning for your Team, How To Group Stems, Re-verifying Sync, Last Minute Picture Changes, Frame Rate, Drift, Sample Rates, Labeling, Pull-Ups and Pull-Downs, Last Minute Music Edits, Conforming, Coordinating With The Post House, Deliverables, Reel Breaks, Reels vs Cues, Re-Rocking Reels, File Formats, Digital Delivery, Mixing Schedule Considerations, Bit Rates, Dither, The Dub Session, The Mix Stage, The Music Editor, Picking Your Battles, Attitude At The Stage, Getting Final Payment, Protecting Yourself, Cue Sheet, Securing Their Next Project, Distribution, Festivals